Each Blest. charm is handmade from plated eco alloy, sterling silver or solid gold, responsibly sourced to guarantee the highest quality.
A talisman so dear to you deserves your gentle devotion.
These recommendations will help you to look after your Blest.:
• Do not wear your Blest. while doing house chores, working in the garden, swimming or playing sports
• Prevent enduring contact with water (saltwater or chlorinated)
• Charm should be taken off before going to bed and prior to shower or bath
• Avoid direct contact with cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and cleaning products
• Regularly clean your medallion with the polish cloth for silver, gold or gold plated jewellery. Avoid using polishing cloth on enameled/coloured part
• Store your Blest. away from natural sunlight and heat, in a clean and dry place (When storing in damp and hot conditions, jewellery can tarnish)
• Use of silver polishing liquids, silver dips, ultrasonic cleaning and a tumbler should be avoided with enameled/coloured silver plated products
• Do not expose your medallion to intense heat and X-rays
• Blest. is not suitable for children up to 8 years, small parts can be swallowed.
Every Blest. has a 2 year guarantee.
To ensure that you enjoy your jewellery for as long as possible, please note that, despite the use of high quality alloys, silver and gold metals, Blest. jewellery is not completely resistant to impacts, scratches and other damage that can occur through use, even after a short time.
External influences like scratches and tarnishing are normal signs of wear and tear and are not material faults. Broken chain, wear and tear and failure to follow the products care are excluded from guarantee.